A quick video to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses safely.
1. ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE HANDLING YOUR LENSES.
2. CHECK YOUR LENSES FOR TEARS OR SCRATCHES BEFORE YOU PUT THEM IN.
3. START WITH THE SAME EYE EVERY TIME YOU PUT YOUR LENSES IN OR TAKE THEM OUT.
4. USE A LENS CASE THAT IS CLEARLY MARKED “R” AND “L” SO YOU DON’T MIX THEM UP.
5. ALWAYS USE THE APPROPRIATE CONTACT LENS SOLUTION TO CLEAN, DISINFECT, AND STORE YOUR LENSES. NEVER USE WATER.
6. REMEMBER TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT YOUR LENSES WITH SOLUTION BEFORE YOU PUT THEM IN, EVERY TIME. CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR YOUR CONTACT LENS SOLUTION.
7. NOT ALL CONTACT LENSES ARE APPROVED FOR EXTENDED OR OVERNIGHT WEAR. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL TO CLARIFY THE WEARING SCHEDULE THEY’VE PRESCRIBED FOR YOU.
8. NEVER WEAR YOUR LENSES FOR LONGER THAN YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDS.
9. DON’T IGNORE DISCOMFORT. REMOVE YOUR LENSES, CHECK FOR SCRATCHES OR TEARS, AND CLEAN AND DISINFECT THEM BEFORE REINSERTING. IF SOMETHING STILL DOESN’T FEEL RIGHT, TALK TO YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL.
10. KEEP YOUR GLASSES WITH YOU. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL WANT TO GIVE YOUR EYES A BREAK FROM YOUR CONTACT LENSES.
Visit http://coopervision.com for more helpful information.
Do you find it difficult to read your phone or focus on your computer? What is presbyopia?
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 150th Canada Day! As a Canadian owned and operated optical, we are proud to say that we live in a wonderful country of diversity.
Give back with TOMS Eyewear. Not only do they support 1 for 1, but they also help restore vision for those in need.
We love ic! Berlin! The frames are super light and comfortable. Light frames don't have to be boring. Drop by to see the difference!